I would like to say something profound, but I'm not sure I have it in me, so just for form's sake, this will be a recap of my day.
Alhumdullilah, I was able to stay home today. Got up, made suhoor and then stayed up - mostly - except for about twenty minutes when I was just too tired and slept before taking my littlest girl to school. Power walked her along with my teenager through the village to the teaming public school, dropped her off, and headed back home.
My teenager begged to go visit some family in town, so after seeing her off I went on home alone. For the rest of the morning the boys did a bit of homeschooling on the computer and then just took turns playing games on the computer and I worked and napped. It's been spreadsheet-city trying to get all the teacher information consolidated so it can be easily accessed and understood, and golly formating this seems like a waste of time. But, I've been asked to do it, so there it is.
And that was my day. Spread sheet. Too sleepy. Nap. Wake up. Spread sheet. Too sleep. Nap.
At least I do get a little peace now, but honestly, I'm beginning to feel very nearly depressed and this cycle of virtual inactivity isn't helping too much.
On a brighter note, we are teaching Yanoosh, the cat, to use the Turkish toilet.
I had been mulling over the idea of training him to use our regular toilet, but having to move the cat box foot by foot until it was in the bathroom and then having to raise it up to a sitting toilet height with books....well, you get the picture.
It seemed like a pan in the rear. But then, two days ago, we found that he had, on his own, pooped into the Turkish toilet.
Glory be!
Now we've moved his liter box over the hole of the Turkish toilet. Once he's had a couple of days using just that, then I might remove the liter pan and just put a very small plastic bowl with liter in it over the hole, so he'll be forced to get used to standing on the toilet and then if he can handle that for a few days the plan is just to eliminate it all together, insha'Allah.
Will this work? Well...it will make a cute picture either way. Just have to get those camera
batteries found and charged insha'Allah.



