 |
| I lived here for four years, and disliked it every single night. I remember looking at the bare ceiling light fixture, and thinking, "I'll die here." AstagfiruaAllah. |
 |
| I'm in my mother-in-law's room now, which she was, up until 9pm last night, using for storage. Here is the view from my bedroom door. Thick black plastic has been put up to shield us from the construction workers. |
 |
| Peering through a rip in the protective plastic. |
 |
| The terrace as it stands, October 4th. I think tomorrow supporting pillars will be begun, and Allahu allem. Note the removed tiles on the floor. |
 |
| View from my French doors, through shafts of afternoon light and laundry. |
 |
| Proper view through the French doors, shot in between the drying clothes. |
Masha'Allah, this is a good thing I do wish, however, that my parents-in-law would give one a choice, rather than just telling me what to do. Sabr! Insha'Allah!