Bismillah
These lyrics, by Yusuf Islam, are very appropriate:
I work, I work, I work, I strive
To make something of my life
I seek, I seek, I seek, I find
I find another hill to climb
And everything we do
We dedicate to You
Cause You made us
We are for You
I look, I look, I look, I see.
It's raining, which is fine, and alhumdullilah we are not getting wet. But we have no water.
But because we've had a lot of rain it comes into my daughter's bedroom.
My nine year old has started peeing in his bed again, and I can't do laundry.
I have to go back to work tomorrow and I almost can't bear thinking about returning. I so don't want to work anymore, but I have to act like I love it - not only to keep my job, but to keep my husband willing to allow me to work. We need the income!
I just want to be a stay-at-home mom who gets out sometimes and whose kids go to a good school and who learn Arabic and Qur'an.
SubhannaAllah.
Sometimes Allah's wisdom is hard to fathom.
As soon as one problem is solved another crops up, subhannaAllah.
It's all an opportunity to make du'aa.