Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reality (Or let's go see The Good, The Bad and The Ugly)

Bismillah


The Academy started which is good.


The kids like it which is better. 


I am not getting enough sleep, and the only way I am semi-reasonable right now is that it has been a long holiday weekend and I've been catching up.  This is not good.  I've been getting up at 3:30 to accomplish everything.  This is really bad.


The powers that be don't want the boys at Hopeland because they have special needs.  This is bad.  This makes me feel bad.  This is going to make my boys feel bad and I'm worried about them.  But, this is Qadar Allah and I need to be patient, so this is good.


It's raining, but the terrace, although ugly, has been roofed, and I have indoor clothes lines.  This is very good.


I'm tired and I'm going to bed insha'Allah.  This is very, very good.



I feel like Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly!