Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stuff To Do

Bismillah

Today is my last day hope for a couple, and it's amazing how quickly I have readjusted to life at home. It's not without it's stresses of shared space, noise and chaos, but the more relaxed pace and the connection with my children - while irritating at times - has been wonderful. It's not that I don't want to go back, but it's nice here.

Ironically, now I have a chance to get busier. Yesterday, miracle of miracles, my dear husband bought a 2003 diesel VW Passat. Well, I don't really believe it. Now, I just need to work a lot so all of us can go to all the doctors appointments we need: virtually all of us need to go to the dentist, my biggest boy and I need to go to the eye doctor, and then, last but not least, there is my never-ending urinary tract infection.

Of course, there is the fact that we also spend about $3000 of our own money on it - which is scary to say the very least, but I do hope this will positively impact our family at least a little bit.